Free Shipping on orders over US$39.99

Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, for Dogs and Cats, Sensitive Skin Formula, Fresh Scent

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0

$14.97

Buy Now

Price: $14.97
(as of Jun 14,2022 13:07:54 UTC – Details)



Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor is a sensitive skin, lathering shampoo enriched with aloe, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal to help condition the skin and coat, while removing loose dandruff, dirt and scales. The lightly scented fragrance leaves your pet smelling pleasantly fresh. This shampoo kills adult fleas, ticks, and lice on contact. In addition to eliminating active infestations, the active ingredient Precor, an Insect Growth Regulator, controls flea infestation for up to 28 days. Enjoy the convenience of having one product for your multi-pet household with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor. This shampoo works on kittens and puppies 12 weeks and older, as well as adult cats and dogs, eliminating the need for a separate puppy and kitten shampoo and dog and cat shampoo. Additionally, with 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, cat and dog flea and tick control requires a multi-step product solution. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. Shop our entire line of Pet, Home, and Yard products to complete your flea and tick control regimen.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 7 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches; 14.08 Ounces
Item model number ‏ : ‎ 100503441
Department ‏ : ‎ Dog-flea-tick-shampoos
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ July 8, 2008
Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Central Garden & Pet
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B004KDRGD2
Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ USA

KILLS TICKS – Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor kills ticks on contact.
KILLS LICE – Lice travel on pets, too, and Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor kills lice on contact.
SENSITIVE SKIN FORMULA – Formulated with soothing aloe vera, lanolin, coconut extract, and oatmeal makes it paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin.
CONDITIONS AND RESTORES SHINE – Leaves your pet’s coat soft, shiny, and manageable. And very snuggly.
FRESH SCENT – Lightly scented fragrance that leaves your pet smelling pleasantly fresh.
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY – Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo With Precor is formulated with protein for increased groomability, you only need to use about 1⅓ tablespoons for every 5 lbs of pet’s weight.

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, for Dogs and Cats, Sensitive Skin Formula, Fresh Scent”

Your email address will not be published.

Barkavenuebycucciolini.ca
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Shopping cart